Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Metallic Mani Monday

(Yes I know it's Tuesday but I painted my nails last night, so the title totally counts.)

The Polish Possibilities

While I do not know how it was determined that New Year's Eve was the most appropriate time to break out all the glittery and sparkly items in our wardrobe and cosmetics case, since it's pretty much the only thing I like about the holiday, I definitely take advantage in as many ways possible. From my outfit to my makeup and down to my fingertips, I make sure to be decked out in head to toe sparkle.

My first Guess purchase in over 15 years (and on sale!)

After weighing my gilded options (and holding each polish up to my sequined party dress of course), I decided upon Essie's "Hors D'Oeuvres" from the Holiday 2013 collection. I am loving this polish right now 

Holy Shine, Batman!

If you happen to be struggling with what to do for your own NYE manicure, Vogue.com has a slideshow of perfect polish pairings for your predicament. 


Here's wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and glamorous 2014!


No comments: