Friday, March 14, 2014

Fast Post Friday: I Told You So Edition

Remember this post I wrote almost three years ago? You probably don't so I'm here to remind you that I was way ahead of the curve, because orange lips have been smeared all over the beauty news recently. I don't call myself the Sensible Trendsetter for nothing, people!

So if you happened to follow my lead back in 2011, you should be more than prepared for Spring 2014. If you never took the leap, I'm here to offer up some of my favorites to get the look; most of them daring, a few a slightly more demure.




From the Top:
- Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave - The perfect bright red orange
- MAC Amplified in Vegas Volt - Leans on the coral side
- Urban Decay Super-Saturdated High Gloss Lip Color in Punch Drunk - True, glossy orange
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Siren - Lighter and brighter
- Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick in Orange Flip - A creamy, darker, true orange
- MAC Amplified in Morange - The boldest of the bunch, bright, almost neon amazing
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti - A sheer orange for the more timid

If none of these options speak to you, check out the links I provided above for additional inspiration.

Orange you gonna listen to me next time?

No comments: