Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Hue Review: What a Cool Blue

If you follow me on Instagram (and you should), you know that I've amassed quite the collection of cobalt nail polish. Nudge nudge,wink wink. Here's a hint, click this link.

Go ahead and judge me, I don't care.

It is well documented that blue is my favorite color and I will buy any almost any bottle in existence (see photo above as Exhibit A), so Jin Soon's "Cool Blue" from her Spring 2014 was of course no exception. When I saw the swatch on All Laquered Up, I knew I had to add it to my collection. 

Blinded by Blue

While my thoughts on nail polish usually begin and end with "will I wear this color?," I can say that the formula on this blue is fabulous. It went on like buttah, and five days after wearing it--yes I have been wearing the same polish for five days, pick your jaw off the floor--it has only just begun to chip. In other words, this is a rave reblue. Yeah, I went there.

Get enabled here.

No comments: