Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Get In Line

You know I love my eyeliner.

Liquid, pencil, gel - you name it, I own it. The crazier the color, the better.

But sometimes all you really need is a classic matte black, and I think I've found your new favorite:

Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel in 77

It is waterproof so you can put it on your waterline with no smudging (full disclosure: I did experience a barely noticeable loss of product in the outer corner by the end of the day), easy to work with and most definitely shine-free.


For reviewing purposes, I did a super dramatic eye. Sorry it's a bit scary
                                                      
For $12, the price is only slightly more than something you would find at the drugstore, and far superior in quality and color range. I am totally going back for those gorgeous blues and purples.



Image Credit Color Swept Beauty
                             

You're welcome.

No comments: