Thursday, August 17, 2017

Throwback Thursday: #Basic A(&)F

If at any point in the last 15 years, you told me that I would be making a ridiculous number of purchases at Abercrombie & Fitch in 2017, I would have laughed in your face. Like legit, rolling on the floor, so-hard-you-can't-even-hear-it type laughter. However, despite the fact that, up until this past winter, I associated Abercrombie solely with my high school/early college self and European tourists (though, to be fair, when I have found myself in the 5th Avenue store, I am 99% sure I'm the only NYC resident shopping there), I can say with complete and utter seriousness: they have some seriously good stuff out right now. And the price is on point.

While I could share a laundry list of recent purchases, in order to save some dignity in regards to my shopping habits, I would much rather use this post to spread the word that while Old Navy is currently providing me with the perfect fitted tank, A&F is killing it with their selection of bodysuits.

Now I know bodysuits are not #1 on the list of most universally loved items of clothing. In fact, I'd venture to say there is a lot of debate over their practicality (I vote a resounding "hellyeah!", but only if there are crotch snaps. No crotch snaps, no thank you), and many likely see no reason to wear them. But recently? I am hooked. The whole, not having to worry about a tucked-in top bunching up seems like one of the ultimate fashion hacks.

If you're into them too, feel free to shop my current faves here. Did I mention they. Are. All. On. Sale? (What are you waiting for? Jump to it!!!)

product image
Dude, I'm still into OTS. No shade.
product image
Strappy Back = Bringing Sexy Back?
product image
Shoulder Ties are Super Sweet
Oh hay, it's just me in my Abercrombie bodysuit being #basic by taking a bathroom selfie
Madewell Jeans (on sale here!), J.Crew Dulci Pumps (old color) and earrings (old, but similar here)

No comments: