Friday, May 17, 2013

Precisely Right


Apparently this year I have added beauty blogger to my repertoire (nail polish and lipstick costs less than shoes, you know), so I guess it is only fitting that I write a quick post about my favorite black liquid liner. My beauty routine has evolved to a point where my everyday "face" usually means winged liner and a bold lip, and the Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner is the perfect way to achieve my look of choice.

While a winged eye can take practice, Maybelline's felt tip liner makes it so much easier...and at $8, it doesn't cost too much to experiment. Despite trying to find an even cheaper alternative, after two failed attempts, I happily went back to the Maybelline.

With a nearly fool-proof application at the right price, it is now easier to master the perfect liquid cat eye.


No comments: