Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lucky 2013

I have never had an aversion to the number 13. I would not be concerned if I found myself staying on the 13th floor of a hotel (they exist...in Canada...I think...), nor do I worry when the 13th of a month manages to fall on a Friday. In fact, I wholeheartedly believe that my life ends up being more enjoyable during the odd years than in the even ones. Not 100% sure of all the factors contributing to this feeling, so I am going to chalk it up to the birthday fiasco of 2008. "The Birthday Fiasco of 2008." (For some reason I really felt the need to put it in caps and give it title significance.) Those who know me know the story, and those who don't, it is a really long one. Trust me though, it's pretty crappy.

But I digress...

The point is that I am hoping to make 2013 a good great year. I am not going to write out a list of resolutions because I am never that good at following all of them, which only leads me to feeling like a giant failure  I do however, want to be a better blogger because I love to write. I just so happen to also be my biggest roadblock, editing my posts into oblivion, barely posting anything on time, and sometimes not posting anything at all. My last published entry was almost one year ago. That. Is. Pathetic. Capital "P." Hard, resonating "C."

What this means for me is that 2013 is going to be the year of the blog. Well, of my blog anyway. So until my next fashion related post, I leave you with the following:

I went to Thailand. It was amazing. The scenery was stunning, and the jewelry was cheap. And you know I am a girl that loves her accessories.



Floating Market outside of Bangkok

Thai attendees to upcoming arm parties.




































I didn't run a marathon. But I trained all summer...and I trained hard.

I was obsessed with many beautiful things, but recently, this hologram Proenza Schouler PS 11 has taken the cake.


Image credit Forty Five Ten

Happy New Year everyone. May 2013 find you happy, successful, and of course, fashionable.


No comments: